Today is one of those days where you REALLY try to parent but the things that come out of my children mouths are just HORRID! hahaha.
I can't even stop laughing it's so dumb, and the boys are in the other room giggling and it's just awful!
So Ethan and Ryan are in my room and Ryan is getting ready for bed. Don't ask why he's doing that in my room, cause they have their own bathroom, but he freaking is!
Ethan is in here too right?
So Ryan is putting on his pajama's, and he's just... you know ... hangin' out there for all to see.
So I say: "Ryan turn the freak around, I don't want to see any of that!"
So Ryan turns around and of course we can see his bare bottom but, that's MUCH better than the other side!
Ethan says: "You know mom, you can still see his booty"
I reply: "Yeah but it's better than the other junk"
........ ..... and here is what Ethan is famous for ....
Ethan says very matter of fact: "You're right, hamburgers are ALWAYS better than corn dogs."
....
...........
................
ba hahaha!
While this is WILDLY inappropriate, and a totally inappropriate situation .. I can't even state that because I am too busy laughing hysterically.
Another round to goes to Ethan for the most wildly random commentary!
*sigh* .... This is what it's like to live with just boys. Lord save me!
| (photo credit of random Google search) |
No comments:
Post a Comment